Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hoodie's at Timeless Treasures Booth / Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City

Beautiful display at Timeless Treasures Booth. (Thank you, Emily!)
It was trilled! We made it in short time!
When I got pieces of my fabrics, some of the designs were less than 24". It was April 29th.
I wasn't sure what I should make for the show from them.
More fabrics should be in the office next week, but we needed to start to make.

I sent 5 pieces of fabrics for the Friday bag to Kris Poor right away.
I started to draw the ideas of projects in the first weekend of May.

In the meantime, Kris Poor was getting fabrics from Timeless Treasures and kept making next bag to the next bag. She reported me each stage and sent us pictures of her bags. (All of them were posted on my blog.)
She was off from her work a day before Mother's day. (Thank you, Kris!)

I asked to make seven Annabel kid aprons (Hoodie's Goodies) from small pieces fabrics to my sewer, Lisa. (Thank you, Lisa!)
But half of aprons couldn't arrive at the show. Pineapple, Cherries, Watermelon, Music instruments are not in the picture. They were mis-located by UPS.

I started making baby dress, quilted bib, bonnet and booties.
Wing and A Prayer Design made Alien Quilt. (Thank you, Toni and Jenny!)

Then I made Pineapple and Apple aprons and brought Timeless Treasures on Tuesday morning 10th.
I could sleep only two hours!

I wanted to make Six Aprons from black ground of Strawberry, Lemon, Watermelon and Cherries.

I could make Strawberry and Lemon. I couldn't make Watermelon and Cherries.
Instead of the apron, I made Watermelon ipad handbag and Cherries shoulder bag.
I left to SLC on Thursday morning, 12th. I couldn't get enough sleep before the market.
I love the watermelon ipad bag!!!! It was very successful, useful for my ipad!
The details of the ipad bags (I have designs more than one) will be out on Hoodie's pincushion soon!

Baby's quilted bib and bonnet's detail will be out on Hoodie's Pincushion as well!

My Applique Cafe apron's instructions will be on the magazine. I'm going to announce details of book situation soon.

These are Applique series on my sketch book.
  • Applique kid(Child) apron.
  • Applique Cushion Cover (16 x 16)
You never get bored with Hoodie's fabrics! I promise!

One more accident during the market.
New my business cards and flyer were mis-located by UPS. I didn't have any handout sheets at the market.
However my flyer's designs are on my blog and True up and It's all about the fabrics
(Thank you for your post!)

2 comments:

allie aller said...

You did a fantastic job with the time you had, Hoodie!
And I guess you had better start using Fed Ex!
It was so great to meet you...
;-) Allie

Nanette Merrill said...

I'd like to make the bag positioned at the top of the photo. Where can I get that pattern?