Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hoodie's Baby's. I'm an Alien!

White, Black and Red version for babies.

This one design can go with other group such as All That Jazz group.
I'm a friendly Alien! See the Alien friends.

Pa-Pi-Pu-Pa Po.....
the sound from the movie ”CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND”
I love the movie "E.T."
I enjoyed watching "Taken"
All Steven Spielberg's work. Does he know my Alien? :)

Click image and enlarge!

I made a pattern of baby dress (Size 12 months) in this morning (May 6th) for my mannequin.
I got more fabrics from the back entrance of TT in SOHO, New York.
It is a beautiful day in the city. But my case, I drove the city here to there.
At least I opened my window. :)
Now, project time!
I'm going to use Alien's fabrics for my baby mannequin that is going to Salt Lake City, too.

Next post will be my baby projects.

No comments: