Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fruit -A-La-Carte / The Friday Bag!

Friday, A Fruit Cocktail after work.... oh,,, sounds so delicious!
This design looks so delicious.
The Friday bag by Kris Poor. (Poorhouse Quilt Designs)
Size: 13" wide x 18" high x 3" deep

Fabrics
Fruit -A-La-Carte / HOODIE–C8376 Black
Citrus HOODIE–C8383 Lemon
Inside - Bubble Dot, Gold and Orange
Trimming - Bubble Dot, Red

This Bag will be @ Timeless Treasures Booth in Salt Lake City May 13th to 15th.
More pictures to post for the market.

I haven't seen real one yet. I will be at the market on 12th. Two more days.
I'm still making my aprons. I'm going to wear them.
These aprons are base on Veggie's Aprons.
I made disappointments not to make the patterns of veggie apron.
It became Fruit aprons.

Please check them at the market. Two aprons /Apple and Pineapple are on the wall.
Lemon and Strawberry will be my show's aprons. I think I won't be able to make Watermelon and Cherries in this time. It will be on the apron too.
I'm planning to make small bags for my show's using these two fabrics.
Let see, One more day I have.
I brought Apple and Pineapple aprons and Baby's (Dress, quilted bib, Bonnet and booties)
Two Carpenter kid aprons and Five Annabel Kid Aprons to Soho. TT's office.
They are going to Salt Lake City today!
I didn't have a time to take pictures.

Come to see us!
BOOTH#1428, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 41, 42, 1540

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Yes! It is this bag. Where can I get the pattern. Thanks.