Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wool matirials are Cool and Hot!

Wool materials were so Cool and Hot at the market.I bought a kit for this bag.
I'm going to make it!
I like stitches accents that makes cuter.

This store had very cute bags and nice wool fabrics. (Kit)
I wanted to get all but I couldn't buy because I already got one fro others. (First picture)
There were so many attractive materials, styles and accessories at all over the festival.
It was so many choices. It was dangerous for my purse.
This bag was at Nakajima Inc.'s booth, it was used my cotton fabric for inner.
It is interesting combination of different type materials together.
"Candy Dots" Col/Brown from Cutie Pie and Rumba Group.
This Dots design is in Joy Basket -Hoodie's standard Collection
that will be released with more colorways on May, 2010.
It wasn't clear picture, sorry!

No comments: