Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It was special compliments.

Bag Quilt Category at the Festival

I stopped in front of this bag and said,
"She used my fabric."
This is called "Play-loop Dots" Col/ Midnight from Morning Call Group.
This is in "Rumba" Group as well.
Then I made one step to the left. Another artist used my fabric, too.
This is called "Spot Dots" Col/ Chestnut.
This colorway is Discontinued right now.
from Morning Call Group.
Then I made an another step to the left.
There was very cute and interesting looking bag.
Look at inside of the bag!!!
Another artist used my fabric, too.
This is called "Egg Dots" Col/ Black.
This colorway is discontinued right now.

"Play-loop Dots" "Spot Dots" "Egg Dots"are going to in "Hoodie's Joy Basket"
and adding new colorways. All discontinued colorways will be back!
Joy Basket is Hoodie's Standard Collection.
All designs and colorways are matched with any of my groups well.
Joy Basket is coming on May 2010.

It was special compliments
my fabrics in these gorgeous artwork!

No comments: