Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring, The International Quilt Market in Minneapolis

I'm still making the projects three days before the market!
No wonder, my friend called me, "Last minute, Lucy!"
The reasons of delay,
  • I couldn't get my new lines of fabrics in advance, because....
  • I couldn't approved the colors, so it was delayed to print. (All are great looking, now)
  • I heard, there is some delay stories for the mill in Korea.
  • I was making new fabrics designs for the Fall market until May 6th.
I needed to finish them before the market.
So far, they are named
  • Veggie Patch
  • Nature Land
I couldn't make the baby's line,,,,Zeee,
Actually, I did, but, I can make it better, if I have more time to do it.
So, they are coming soon!

These two groups are really gorgeous lines! I'm thinking about The Houston Show already.

My stuff are in Blank Quilting Booth #1401, 1500, 01, 02, 03, 1600
Hoodie's Corner will be at the corner in Blank Quilting Booth.

New lines.
  • Joy Basket (Candy Dots, Spot Dots, Play loop Dots, Hoop Dots, Egg Dots, Spin Jam)
  • Lovely Morning
  • Dottie Mushroom
Enjoy Hoodie's Goodies!
  • Annabell Kid Apron (Size: age 2-6)
  • Annabell Mom Apron
  • Oven Mitts
  • Bell Pot Holders
  • Coasters
  • Shopping Bag
I don't have projects pictures yet. Sorry.
I made Mushrooms cushions for the display. They are cute!
Come to the Booth and see them!

See you at the Market!

No comments: