Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Inventory on Hoodie in the box


Since I made many artwork for my exhibition, I decided to put Hoodie's Goodies on Hoodie in the box.
I announced regarding to change my inventory in 2010 on the
welcome message end of last year.
Finally, I did and I'm still working on!
Finished Goodies is my next projects.

Hoodie's Goodies ® is my brand name.
We love the name.
We started to introduce my products in US and Japan.
We are working on it.
Hoodie's Goodies are all Hand Made!
One of a kind!

Stationery
  • Artwork on Greeting card / Option - Set of 3 and 4 / with envelopes in clear box
  • Note card - Set of 8 / Printable stickers and envelopes in clear box
  • Postcard - Set of 8 in white pouch
  • Artwork in the frame / 8x10 / 9x9 / 5x5 - Wall and Desk-top

Sewing Patterns
  • Besides Half Apron
  • Besides Full Apron
  • Reversible Skirt Apron
  • Dress Apron
  • Bean Back
  • Kinchaku Bag
  • Triangle Bag
  • Messenger Bag

Sewing Kit (Fabrics - Hoodie's Collection for Blank Quilting)
  • Besides Half Apron / Two Hoodie's Fabrics 2 x (22"x44") and a handle

Finished Goodies
  • Skirt Apron
  • Hair band
  • Oven Mitts
  • Coasters

Accessory
  • Tsubomi Pin-cushion Ring
  • Blossom Pierced Earrings
  • Blossom Brooch
  • Bracelet
  • Glasses Holder
Please check my shop often.
I'm going to put more Goodies! Enjoy!

No comments: