Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hoodie's Pincushion

I made one more blog.
Yes, it is more work.

I have my sewing page on facebook.
I supposed making projects and introducing my fabrics combination.
But........I couldn't make enough projects.

I have many ideas in my mind.
This is a waste not to make them.

I joined the quilt's contest three times in two years.
It was a great experience. I discovered my creativity.
More creations, more challenge! That all I need!

"My Pincushion Ring Instructions" on my Pincushion blog. @ The page of tutorial.
I'm going to make projects for a fat quarter bundle and kit.
Instructions will be PDF file or Tutorial on my blog .

Facebook Pincushion - Let communicate your and my creativity.
I hope we can exchange our vibes!

No comments: