Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, April 5, 2010

We are sold! - special order!

We decided to sell these stuffed animals at the my exhibition as special order.
I'm going to make same one. It won't be same, but it will be close enough!
Custom made stuffed animal 55.00 
Ref. from Hoodie's Pincushion
I have two sewing rooms. Mainly I work my sewing room at the basement because all my fabrics are stored in the basement. Besides there is huge work table. (Actually it is ping pong table)
I don't care the mess at the basement. I can escape to upstairs and leave the mess.

It has been a nice spring day in a couple of days. I don't want to be in the basement!
So I'm going to work at upstairs sewing room. I brought the sewing machine today.
I have so many sewing projects!
I'm going to sell my sewing projects in my store more in this year!
If you are interesting to purchase my stuff animals, please contact.
I will put them regular sell items in my store "Hoodie in the box"

I can see all greens in my back yard from this room. You see the picture "Hoodie's in the box"
My landscaping guys did cut many small trees, cleaned last years leaves and took old fences.
My back yard looks empty and big without trees and the fence.
I see the ground now, but it will be covered by greens soon.
My big turning point was mostly in this time. Just like I became the mother on April 13th 15 years ago. Around Easter time.
It was blooming Magnolia time! I had Magnolia in my front yard.I saw my Magnolia from the distance and realized it is pretty tall now. Just like my son!
I feel very good in many ways! Take my breathe and work.
Apology - It seems my website wasn't worked right way because I put more pages on "Door to Stationery", then I forgot to change links from other pages. Ooops! I'm not a professional web designer. :) Sorry!

No comments: