Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, April 3, 2010

101st post here. lets move on!

I realized that the last post was my 100th post. WoW!
It is something good before Easter. I decided this year is going to be my cleansing year in many ways.
Lets put my passed work into the New and then I'm going to create new and new deigns, more and more.

I used to paint on paper . Now I draw on the paper and finish it on the computer.
I needed to hand my original textile work to the mill (Printers), so I couldn't keep the original work.
So I loved the illustration work more than textile work because the publishers returned my artwork after they used.
It was lucky for "Michelle meow" original artwork that was scanned in my file.
I dreamed about wearing high heels since I saw the movie "La ragazza di Bube" when I was a little girl.
(France and Italy 1963/ Director Luigi Comencini Cast: Claudia Cardnale/ George Chakiris )Claudia was most beautiful and attractive woman to me.
She asked George to buy high heels in the movie.
I thought, "When I will be her age, I'm going to wear the high heels like her."
I dreamed about being an attractive woman who wears the high heels.I passed her age long time ago and I'm not wearing high heels. I'm still wearing flat shoes. :)
I realized that I'm a flat shoes girl long time ago, but I'm still dreaming about high heels.
I gave my high heels to my cats who were in Paris where I love to be.All cats are in the frame 5x5 $25


Sparkling Paris on note card Set of 8 $24
I did this artwork for Blank Quilting 2009 after my Paris trip!

No comments: