Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa needed snow!

Snow, Snow, Snow....












My son couldn't wait to go to the mountain when he saw the snow.
He setup a rail in our back yard.Then, he opened our back door to get in and my dog Chowder sneaked out into the snow.
Chowder ran and ran in the snow somewhere. I couldn't see him.
My son called him but he didn't come back.
I changed to ski wear and snow boots.
I called for Chowder and then he showed up in our front yard.
He was still flying in the snow.
I called him again and went to our front door.
He looked at me, followed me and said,
"Mom, it was awesome, I enjoyed it a lot."
I guess.
He finally got inside. He was in the snow at least 30 min.
"Don't do it again, please Chowder!"

After this happened,
My son went into town to hang out with his friends in the snow.
I shoveled our driveway and sidewalk in the snow. It took an hour and a half.

I love snow very, very much. BUT............

No comments: