Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, June 17, 2011

What is going on The City Quilter in NYC?

The City Quilter is located Belly Button (Center) of Manhattan, 133 West 25th Street.
They opened Gallery for the quilters. (The ArtQuilt Gallery·NYC')
I went to the opening party for Noriko Endo whose Impressionist Quilts. (She is a second quilt artist for the gallery. )
Look, Noriko and her beautiful artwork!She said,

"I love the fine art by oil paints. But I can't paint on the canvas. So I tried fine art by sewing."
Of course, we spoke in Japanese!

Her amazing work at The City Quilter will be until August 6th.
The City Quilter have many sewing classes.
If you fell like to start something new, sewing is a great challenge!!!

They have a large selection of fabrics in the store. Well, my all veggies were there.
Most of them were sold out. Few yards of Green Pepper were still there.

They are selling some my designs from Joy Basket.
  • Fun Play dots / Midnight and Red
  • Cheer Wheel / Brown
  • Spin Jam / Black

I forgot to ask my Veggies will be in the store again or not.
They are expecting my Fruits-A-La-Carte will be in the store!

  • Quilters Take Manhattan : Join us!
  • Modern Stories: Documenting the Modern Quilt Movement:
    Friday, August 5, 2011, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

  • Marianne & Jay on the Runway: A Quilter's Alliance of Fabric & Fashion
    Saturday,
    August 6, 2011, 1:00-6:00 pm

  • NY’s Ultimate Block Party: Cocktails at The City Quilter
    Saturday, August 6, 2011, 7:30 - 9:00 pm


Last day of Noriko Endo's show, they will have another party!

No comments: