Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, May 25, 2007

Skirt & Dress Apron at the Quilt Market Show (Spring-Salt Lake City)

These fabrics are from The Daisy Vibe Group (Michael Miller Fabrics) which are designed by me.
The orange combination is so cute on spring day!
Oops, today is like a summer day already here in New York.
Well, why don't you use the blue combination for summer. It is behind the "Skirt Apron" in the picture. It is my "Dress Apron".
Below that picture is my place mat, dish mats (you can see the layers) and coaster.

Salt and pepper shakes--they are hugging each other.
Aren't they cute?
Wear the Apron and serve a nice meal for your special! Bon appetit!

Kris, Thank you for posting my pictures!
Stacy, Thank you for your posting about my blogland!--- I'm the beginner!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Welcome to blogland! You design incredible stuff!