Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Delectable Mountain Cloth

Jan Norris's store - Delectable Mountain Cloth
On our way to go to Grifton, VT where Frances Holliday Alford is living. Michele and I stopped by the town calls
Brattleboro where is Michele's favorite town. It was very cute town and very arty!
Jan and Michele became good friends since Michele found this store. She uses Jan's fabrics into her quilt work.Gorgeous fabrics were allover. See the buttons, beautiful.
She has many antique hats. I don't know they were sale or decorations.
I found a cabbage hat (Bottom left corner). It was really cute. Other hats were gorgeous as well.
The cabinet couldn't move and open in this time. I have to come back and try on all.
Jan put this fabric on her work desk. Just beautiful.
Jan is a store owner, a quilter and a pianist. She is a one of talented artist.
She gave me her CD. "A Little Heartbreak" 2005.
Wow, excellent music. I can listen every day.
Her music reminded me Enya that I used to practice myself.
I opened my piano, and started to play "Watermark" but I couldn't play well.
Need practices again.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

I went to this store with Michele last year. I want to go back as soon as possible! Thanks for the pictures.