Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, October 19, 2012

Excited announcements!

Art Director for Newcastle Fabrics since September 1st 2012 officially.
Limited opportunity of designing as a licensee artist! Hoo, frustrated in many years!
Finally, I have placed right position!
Fun, Fun Fun!

Keep going to create our signature collections, Mid century collections, Contemporary collections by Newcastle Studio.
We are working on new licensed collections include Hoodie Crescent line for 2013.

We couldn't update our website, please check our collections at our Fasebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Newcastlefabrics?ref=ts&fref=ts

Well, 
6 days before the market, Hoodie is sewing Hoodie's projects (I gave a pressure to Hoodie).
What is new in my life? "Sewing and sewing" is same issue for 10 years before the market!!!!

The day, today, I decided to announce my new life.

My projects are reversible A-line skirt for Mannequin, for Cheryl, for me.
I'm working on them today.
Our challenge project is four 20x20 pillows for 4 quilters.
Unfortunately, our fabrics were arrived last minute at our office. Sorry for giving pressure to my friends who are participating "The pillow challenge" with me.

* This is preview challenge. If anyone wants to participate our challenge for next market in Portland. Please leave your business cards or write your contact on our Guest book @ our booth."

Believe me, your friendship is best in your life!!!!!

I use Styl Mod 2's strikeoffs - it is challenge!
My work is not only sewing in this point! However, this weekend should be my sewing days!!!

I will be at our booth #400 Newcastle Fabrics,  Houston International Quilt Market.
Come and see us!

P.S.  It is my first time to stay til Festival because of our quilt "Exquisite Journey!"
Don't forget to check our quilt at the market, too.

No comments: