Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walking Quilt, Besides aprons!

My "Show and Tell" is held,
Time: 4:00 pm
Date: October 10th, Saturday
Place: Blank Quilting Booth #1912,14,16,2013,15,17
The International Quilt Market in Houston
I'm going to introduce my Besides Aprons "Fold it! Cut it! Sew it!".
These aprons will be at the Blank Quilting Booth and two mannequins will wear them.
I could call them "Walking Quilts" after I made patchworks on the base part of apron.
They became more attractive looking.
I enjoyed putting appliques on the apron.
It is getting little heavy for the apron but it is a great idea for the display at the store showing combination of fabrics.

Besides Full Apron's Fabrics from the groups of
  • Cutie Pie
  • Sparkling Paris
  • Spring Fever
Besides Half Apron's Fabrics from the groups of
  • Morning Call
  • Casting Cats
  • Medetai
  • Spring Fever
I'm ready to talk about my fun projects!
See them and you will get more ideas. Have a fun!

No comments: