Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Artwork in Paris! - Musée!

In coincidence!

I gave up the idea of getting into Musée Louvre because of the size and in our time schedule.
So he chose Musée D'Orsay and I chose Musée National Picasso.
There were many impressionist artworks in Musée D'Orsay. Renoir, Monet, Degas, Cezanne, Serrate, Gorgon, and my love, Van Gogh and Lautrec.


It was lucky for us that the Musée D'Orsay was open until 9:30 pm on Thursday.
We had planned that day for this museum.
We could use all day to visit two or three places.
I planned as follows: Morning to Lunch - Montmartre,
Afternoon - Musée National Picasso.
Evening - Musée D'Orsay.
It didn't work. I wanted to stay in Montmartre as much I could!
I gave up going to Musée Picasso in that day. I hoped I would be able to go there before our flight on the next day! We made it!


Please check my last Christmas blog. There is a picture of the Picasso goat and I.
Here I am with another Picasso goat in Paris. He took the pictures again.
It was old Hotel turned into the museum. I felt I was in someones house.
It was another cozy museum! I could stay there all day but I was rushing to see everything in the museum. "I can't miss my Airplane!"
One of my favorites of Picasso's artwork are his posters.
I can tell there is a always a lot of mischief in his artwork ideas. I love his wittiness.
He was a genius and lived in his wonderland his entire long life.


I enjoyed all the artwork and appreciated my time in Paris.It was Cinderella time in Paris. I had to go home!
"Sortie" to where?To the next door!
A view from reception desk at our Hotel Le Sainte-Beuve "6"
Au revoir!

No comments: