Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Artwork in Japan!

It was one of my lunches!

My friend took me to a special lunch.
It was located on the way to a big water fall in my city. I used to walk or ride a bicycle on this road in the dark every new years day (Jan 1st).
I would see the sunrise with my friends (most of them were boys) when I was in middle school to high school.
Well, since I grew up, I always drive to see the big water fall.
I have not walked this road for 30 years at least. I had a new discovery.

It was a surprise. There was a really neat restaurant. Café Gallery Yuzuriha.
They displayed some artwork around the entrance area as an Art Gallery.

Here is my lunch. It was just like another artwork.
"Delicious!" "Excellent!" -- after all, "Gochisosama deshita!"



No comments: