Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

May every day of 2015 bring you sweet surprises that fill your life with happiness.

http://hoodiescollection.com/
Cotton ball sheep in the sky says, "Keep challenging, keep creating, keep seeking,
move on ....
then see the next step in your right time!

I feel like I was sleeping the whole year of 2014 because I didn't post my activities on Hoodie's Land.
I did many things, I created many projects, I had a lot of fun activities, but I just didn't post any of them. I didn't update my website in 2014 either. I really didn't look at my site enough. 

I've updated my website on new year's holiday. Fabric Door - add 5 pages, Accessory Door had changed to "Needlework" Door - add 5 pages. Baa's "More career" add two pages.

http://hoodiescollection.com/More%20work%201/morework-1.html

I'm still working on my site,  but so far, so good!

Finally, I'm moving on!

I'm downsizing my stuff for my next step. Actually, it is a significant step.
It is imperative I should know "what I need" "what I don't need" in my life. 

The year of the sheep! Chinese New Year begins on Feb 19th. But I follow Japanese way,
New Year begins on Jan 1st! Baaaaaa...!

P.S. I have been struggling to use Dreamweaver CC. I used CS4 too long, I guess
Many troubles shootings. If you come onto my site in a bad timing, picture of Cuckoo Hoodie!

No comments: