Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ETSY night and my small quilt project.

My friends (Michele and Amy) needed to go to ETSY for interviewing a Quilter who was Emily Fischer. Amy Milne (AAQ) put the interview on Facebook. Check it out!

I was with them at DUMBO, an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass!
What a cool name for the area. (I love a young circus elephant who has enormous ears.)
After interview - ETSY night (Monday 4:00 to 8:00) was ON!
7th floor / Entrance
I heard, this is a new place for ETSY night.
Coat rack and reception


They prepared materials for today's project.There was very expensive Bernina sewing machines.


View from the room.

This is a project. Emily was teaching how to make a wrist band that she wore on her left wrist.This picture is showing my wrist band project.
Run out time because of our dinner.
Besides sewing machines were taken. It was very cloud.

So I brought it with me and finished at home.
Emily's had a button hole, but I completed it without sewing machine. No button hole!

Emily and her quilt! (New York City Map)
More interesting things were in the room.
It reminded me my favorite movie "Amilie"

New Jersey girls don't go to Brooklyn often!
It is not a good attitude. Take F train. It is easy to get there!
It is very interesting and trendy area. I love the area very much.

No comments: