Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yes! Santa came!

We went to see Cirque Du Soleil Wintuk at Madison Square Garden on DEC 22nd.
It wasn't a nice day for us on 22nd.
I had a disappointed message in my email.
My son had a disappointment at his basketball game.
We were so bad mood on the way to go to the show, besides we were late to leave and hungry!
However we were lucky to eat a delicious dinner in the city before the show!

Believe or not! It had a miracle at The Madison Square Garden.
Snow, snow snow.... our favorite snow!
Our bad happens were not important anymore after we got miracle snow.
Th bad day became the best day.
I took this picture by my phone.
Do you believe in miracles? Yes, we do!
We had a great Christmas! We have very strong feeling to have our great year in 2010.

P.S. After Christmas Sale! 50% off Christmas tree cards and free shipping until January 4th 2010! at Hoodie in the box.

No comments: