Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, May 1, 2009

OK. My new site is UP!

I haven't posted anything for a while.

I'm very sorry if you were here and disappointed,
"There is noting new."

My Dreamweaver classes are done!


What do you think ?
I think ...
It is not bad for my first step. Right?

I need to improve the site a lot, but you can still view the site pretty clearly.
I haven't checked if my site is compatible with Internet Explorer (Windows version as well)
If you have any problems with the site, please let me know.
info@hoodiescollection.com

Great things about being a web designer.
  • I don't need to contact a Web Designer about changes.
  • I can change images whenever I want.
  • I enjoy creating things on my own.
I'm still on my way to be a good web designer.
  • I still don't know how to use all of the tools. I still have many questions.
  • I need to learn more and more, so I will be back to school for the next semester. I guess.

Our Spring Quilt Market is getting closer. May 15 - 17th
I'm going to Pittsburgh on May 14th.
This is my second time going to Pittsburgh.
I liked it there based on last time's trip.

Two groups are released in the beginning of April.

My new patterns are getting closer to being published.

I introduced them on my new site.
Pictures are not available at this moment.
These patterns will be available on June 1st.

I'm making samples using my new Spring Fever and Sparkling Paris lines.
They are looking really good, well in my opinion.

My two new group's designs are on zazzle products already.

I hope I can upload my new aprons pictures in a couple of days!

No comments: