Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, November 26, 2007

New looking Reversible Kinchaku Bags!

You can enjoy twice in one bag!

It is made with vintage home deco fabrics.
Yellow/Brown with big flowers is 50's fabric. It is like a Chenille finish - made of poly or nylon. Back side is a rubber finish. It is a heavy weight fabric.
I've never seen this type of fabric.
It is funky looking with this design and material. If you get tired of funky looking,

just turn it over. It becomes a brown plain bag. Brown fabric is jacquard loom.


It's made with Home deco fabrics. Pinwheel fabric is reversible.
I used reversible side for a pocket.
(Right picture)
These fabrics are a great weight for bags and keep the shape well.
I used Japanese kimono silk for handles. These are soft, flexible and comfortable.


2 comments:

stacysews said...

I love the changes you've made - they are gorgeous bags!

Hoodie Crescent said...

Nea has left a new comment on your post "New looking Reversible Kinchaku Bags!":

Hello.

These are very nice. I was wondering if you are selling these? Please let me know. Thanks!
-----------
I have one -- brown one.
if you are interested, contact me.
info@hoodiescollection.com