- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- MIX 1/3 cup sugar and lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 25 min.
- MEANWHILE, repeat Step 1 using strawberry gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour into 16 (3-oz.) paper cups. Freeze 20 min. Stir 1/2 tsp. chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in cool whip; spread over gelatin in cups.
- POUR lime gelatin over cream cheese mixture. Insert wooden pop stick into gelatin in center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups just before serving.
Look for wooden pop sticks in craft or hobby stores. If you don't have pop sticks, you can use plastic spoons for handles instead.
How to Easily Remove Frozen Pops from Cups
Dip cups in warm water for 15 sec. Peel off cups.(Do not twist or pull pop sticks.)